- We believe that there continues to be value in the link between the church and education and that this is seen most clearly in the work of Church Schools.
- We believe that the spiritual dimension in human lives needs to be nurtured and encouraged and that this can best be provided through the Christian Faith.
- We believe that a church school should provide the best possible education within the framework of, and in to, the local Christian community.
- With these things in mind, we see our role in terms of sharing with the children our own understanding of what education – in its broadest sense, and Christianity as proclaimed by the Anglican Church – means for us.
- We therefore commit ourselves to attaining the highest academic standard through the twin pillars of sound learning practices and valuing personal faith in Jesus Christ set within the secure and loving environment which will enable all pupils to realise their full potential in all aspects of school life.
- Provide a safe, happy and stimulating environment which promotes successful learners, confident individuals, responsible citizens and effective, caring contributors.
- Encourage high standards across the curriculum, allowing all pupils to reach their full potential.
- Foster an ethos of achievement which values effort and celebrate success
- Acquire knowledge, skills and attitudes relevant to the changing world in which they live.
- Respect and value themselves, other people and the environment, and have well developed communication and social skills by recognising themselves as citizens of the wider world.
- Develop inquiring minds with motivation to learn both independently and collaboratively.
- Take responsibility for their actions and make informed choices
- Have self-confidence and high self-esteem.
- Respond thoughtfully to spiritual, moral (and religious) questions/issues in order to prepare them for adult life and life-long learning.
- To further their aspirations with the Christian Faith underpinning their journey